Friday, March 16, 2012

Bad Habits for Organization

I just noticed a bad habit that I have that is horrible for my organization. When I am done dealing with a bill or receipt and it needs filed I drop it on the floor. The floor? Really? Why would I do that? This is a bill or receipt, something pretty important, and I drop it on the floor to be walked on. I am crazy. I think this habit comes from when I am reorganizing my piles (I know I am not the only one with piles sitting around my house) I will organize things into piles on the floor because that is my biggest work space, then I will deal with each pile and put it where it needs to go. Apparently this habit has now morphed into just dropping random important documents on the floor and walking away. Yes, I did that today. When I realized what I had done I was horrified. I now have the document on the couch. Not a huge step up I know, but slightly better. I think what I need is some sort of basket to put the things to be filed in next to the couch so I am not dropping important documents random places. Hmm, I will have to look into that. What bad habits do you have that affect your organization?

1 comment:

  1. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! new follower!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...