Monday, May 7, 2012

And the winner is ....

Wow I am so behind in posting, my last 3 weeks have been so insanely busy, I don't even know where all they went. I have continued to take pictures of the things I am making so I could post them when I had time, so I have a huge file of pictures to go with posts that I haven't gotten to yet. I will try to get some more things posted this week. One of the top on my list is to post my recipe for Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting, which is absolutely amazing, and of which I made 4 pans in the last 2 weeks. I also plan to post my adventure in making the last pan a couple days ago. I also have a guest post to write. Yes, my very first guest post! I joined a blog trade, which means that I will be writing a post for Mamal Diane and she will be writing a post for mine. Those posts will be posted on Saturday so keep your eyes open for that, I think it will be super fun! I am planning to post my super yummy granola bar recipe for that. I will definitely be posting the link to her blog so you can see that post and check out her blog.

Anyways on to the main reason for this post. I actually drew the name the Sunday after the entries closed, ad mailed out the package last week, so don't worry, the winner has not been waiting this whole time to get their prize. I just am outrageously late in letting everyone else know :)

So anyways, Congratulations Joe Lee, winner of the $50 of Arbonne Makeup! He said that he is getting married in a few months and these would be perfect for that! Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...