Saturday, July 21, 2012

My very first Sponsor Spotlight!

If you are interested in joining the Domestic Randomess sposor family I still have several spots available. And I am running a special right now, get an advertising spot for free or half off! Find the details about this special here.

Anyways on to the sponsors!




 
Summerfun2

Two Succulent Sisters is about two sisters, their crafts, home life, grandkids, cooking and everything in between. Many of the posts are tutorials because we decided early on that we wanted to show others how to do the crafts and sewing that we do. Linda lives in Connecticut and Carol lives in Pennsylvania. When they get together it is one large craft fest. Carol and Linda both take care of their grandchildren on a regular basis and enjoy their antics, especially when it comes to SUMMER FUN!! They both love to swim and get involved in fun summer activities, hence the "Summer Fun" ad with all the links to fun in the summer. Go check out their wonderful blog and all of their summer fun posts!





My_button

Cornerstone Confessions is a mommy blog covering topics such as organization, home schooling, recipes, book reviews, blogging tips, and more. It is written by Kathy a wife and mother of 2 girls. She enjoys reading, writing, home schooling, and organizing when she's not blogging for Cornerstone Confessions. I really love the way Kathy successfully merges everyday issues and faith. Her faith is so integrated into her blog that it would be difficult to separate one from the other. I absolutely love that. But don't take my word for it, go over and check it out!


Serenity_you_logo_250x250(1)
Natasha is a UK wife and mother of 3 children. She writes Serenity You, a wonderful blog about family, life, recipes, tips, crafts, kids play ideas, photography and a little bit of everything else. She has an etsy shop, and weekly linky party that are definitely worth looking at and linking up to. Hop on over and check out her great blog!





Lucky 8 is an ebay store, they sell women's clothes, children's clothes, children's items and handmade items. The link takes you to their facebook page where she posts about the wonderful things that she sells on her ebay store. She also lets you know how much time is left on her auctions. Stop on over and check out her items!





Thank you to my wonderful sponsors! I am so glad to have you as part of the Domestic Randomness family!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review. I feel honored. And thank you for allowing me to post my button on your blog! That was extra special!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...