Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blast from the Past 19 - Random Questions 2

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From March 2007


ok, here it is, the return of the random questions :)

How can guys put girls in their interests section without getting embarrassed?

why does butter make everything taste better?

Why is butter so unhealthy?

Why is most yummy stuff bad for you?

Why do I get online so often?

Why am I usually bored when I get on?

Why was it so cold last night?

Why do snickers taste so good?

Why does everyone pair off their freshman year (or try to)?

Who invented high heels, and what gave them such a delusional thought?

Why do guys only rent a tux while girls have to buy every dress they are ever going to wear?

Why do you buy a dress only to wear it once? (go to more dances!)

Who am I?

Why are we all exactly where we are? What if I want to be over there?

Why does everyone think that cats are evil? mine is the sweetest :)

What if we all have the same favorite color we just see them differently so we think we all have different favorite colors?

Why doesn't doesn't anybody name their kid Hatshepsut? or Tutankhamen? or Moses?

Is it sacrilegious to name your kid Jesus?

Why does it cost so much to go to another country?

Why can't we drive across the ocean?

Did Job's family go to heaven after God killed them?

Why do phone numbers have 11 numbers in them?

Why doesn't a computer mouse look anything like a real mouse?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...