I love grilled cheese sandwiches. I have heard of different types of grilled cheese sandwiches but had never tried them until this one. The staple grilled cheese sandwich in our house is with american cheese (My husband calls them cheese toasties). That is what I had always heard of. I remember the first time that I heard of another option was in The Devil Wears Prada. In that movie the girl's boyfriend makes her grilled cheese sandwiches with another type of cheese (I don't remember what kind) and I thought "You can make them with something besides american cheese?". The funny thing is I don't even like american cheese. The only thing I eat it on is grilled cheese. So when I saw this recipe for Pizza Grilled Cheese I thought I should really try that. I love homemade pizza and pizza pudgy pies so how could it go wrong? My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and mushroom but you can use whatever toppings you prefer.
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Cheese (I happened to have slices of provolone left over from a different meal, but if I didn't then I would have used shredded parmesan cheese)
Pizza Sauce (if you want, I didn't use any, but I may next time)
Toppings (any type that you like on regular pizza)
- For this party you may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. I do not mind links to giveaways or parties as long as you state that it is a giveaway or party in the title. Link up whatever you want just please be honest in the title. I do some themed linky partiessometimes, but this one is a free for all!
- Please follow me in some way. If you absolutely hate my blog then of course don't follow it, but if you hate it should you really be linking up? (I leave that for you to answer :) There are several ways to follow me offered on the right sidebar.
- Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in my various social media outlets.
- This is a family friendly, christian blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
- Please add a backlink or my button to your blog or post somewhere. You can find my buttons on the left sidebar.
- Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)