Sunday, September 8, 2013

5 Random Questions 8

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Are you a good singer? I am not horrible, but I am not great, I have sung in church, but I don't think that anyone would ask me to solo :)

2. What would you do if you won the lottery? Depends on how much money I won. If I won a huge ammount that I would never have to ration I would add on to my house or build a new one, go traveling, give a lot away, and live off of it forever

3. Would you like to build/design your own house?
Sure, if I could afford it


4. Which form of public transport do you prefer?
I have only used public transport a few times in my life so I don't really have a comparison. I live in a small town so I need a car to get most places, and there is no bus stop or anything in my town.

5. What talents do you have?
I like to cook, create art, read, take care of children, write ...



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...