Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blast from the Past 20 - A Cut Up Poem - You and Me

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From April 2007

This is a cut up poem, which means that I took phrases from several books and articles and put them together in a way that made sense, in this case made almost a story.

You and Me

A cloudy spot flew through the night
Feathered mail from earth’s inmost womb

You sense my presence in a snapshot
Open a drawer, it’s still there
I lifted and supported you
You think of me then forget and smile
I know the truth and I get very mad

It is appropriate to be realistic
Life is complex but you get what you want
You are not good for my mental health



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...