Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fascinations 9 - Everything Linky Party - I am going to Sleep

This week I have been down with a pretty bad cold. And last week before I got sick I volunteered to host family group (our small group bible study) this week. So between cleaning our house which was a total disaster area and trying to get better I have not gotten much else done. I just realized this morning that today was friday and I was supposed to post this party today. But I am so tired that I have nothing interesting to say. So that is what you get this week, my blahness. As soon as Little Man is ready for a nap we are both going down. Oh, I think he might be ready, bye!

I am going to try putting the features in with the party posts so the features from this party will show up in two weeks on the next Friday Fascinations post. Don't think of it as waiting two weeks to see if you are featured, think of it as a nice influx of visitors in two weeks, keeping your pageviews up for your older posts! :) Thanks everyone for linking up, can't wait to see what you link this time!

This week we are going to do an everything linky party. You can link up anything that you have been working on, thinking about, writing about, whatever. Literally any post of yours that you would like to share with my readers link it up!

Oh and if you have a linky party that you would like me to visit please link it up in the Link Up Your Party Here tab above. I love visiting parties and when I have time I go to that tab and visit all the parties that are open at that time.

The rules:
  •  For this party you may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. I do not mind links to giveaways or parties as long as you state that it is a giveaway or party in the title. Link up whatever you want just please be honest in the title. I do some themed linky parties sometimes, but this one is a free for all!
  • Please follow me in some way. If you absolutely hate my blog then of course don't follow it, but if you hate it should you really be linking up? (I leave that for you to answer :) There are several ways to follow me offered on the right sidebar.
  • Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in my various social media outlets.
  • This is a family friendly, Christ following blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
  • Please add a back link or my button to your blog or post somewhere. You can find my buttons in the button tab above.
  • Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)
Oh and I'd love it if you would take a button!

 



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am feeling better, but it is still hanging on. For some reason when I get a cold it hangs on for a couple weeks to a month.

      Delete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a terrible cold as well, so I know how you feel though I at least don't have any events to worry about. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you feel better soon too! The event was last week, I don't have a whole lot planned this week, so hopefully I will get some good rest :)

      Delete
  3. New to the link-up. Thanks for the hop! I've put your button on my pinterest page.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...