Monday, February 4, 2013

Did you see this awesomeness?

Hey all,
I noticed when the email came to me (yes, I subscribe to my own blog through email, I want to make sure that I know how things look to my subscribers so I am not offering a subpar blog :) anyways I noticed that my post on Saturday got lumped together with the post from Sunday and was kinda hard to see at the bottom of the post. Since I rarely post two so close together it is rare to have more than one post in the same email. So you may have missed this awesome post. And I know that you don't want to miss it because it is so cool :)

So if you missed it here is a little snippet!


DIY How to Make Dude Family Shirts

When I told Mr. Random that I had to get part of his gift at Michael's and my super crafty, scrap booking, Stampin' Up selling aunt was helping me with it he couldn't imagine that I would be giving him anything he would actually want. But of course he was wrong, he loved these! As did everyone else we showed them too. And who couldn't love them? They are soooo cute! So here are directions to make your very own Dude shirts. Oh, and if you don't want to make your own check out my etsy shop, it is posted there too!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reposting - I did miss it. I’m your newest follower via GFC. I host a weekly party
    that starts at 6:00pm every Tuesday called Fluster’s
    Creative Muster Party
    . I would love for you to stop by and share your
    talent and creativity.

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Robin @ Fluster
    Buster

    Follow My Blog with GFC

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...