Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Talk - A fun little Mommy Quiz

March Super Value Sponsors:

Practically Functional is a blog about simple practical ways to turn your house into a home! It contains a little bit of everything from from fun crafts and cleaning tips to DIY projects, organization ideas, quick and easy recipes, gardening advice, and more!

Addicted to Recipes was inspired by a friend who was looking for a local food blogger, she put her 2012 resolution into action. The resolution was to prepare for her family one new recipe each week, and with the opportunity to blog, she decided to document my adventures trying these new recipes.

Let's Talk - A fun Little Mommy Quiz

I found this mommy quiz and thought it looked like too much fun so I thought that I would share it with you guys (along with my answers of course :) I would love to hear your answers to any or all of the questions!




1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? We didn't have a specific plan, but we were very happy.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excitement!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Not even remotely

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had a feeling that that month was different, then tried to calculate dates (I am horrible at keeping track) and became pretty sure, then went in for a pregnancy test and knew for sure

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mr Random

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

9. DUE DATE? December 4

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes, but it wasn’t too horrible

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?  Fruit, fruit, and more fruit (little man still loves fruit). Also had to stop stocking pickles because I was having trouble keeping myself to just 3 pickles, and when I wasn’t eating the pickles I was daydreaming about eating the pickles. Other than that it was just small random blips, something would be mentioned on tv and it would sound good, most of the time if we didn’t have it, or it would have been too much work to get I just lived without.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I did originally wish for it, and I do still hope for a girl someday, but little man is the sweetest, most wonderful child I could ever imagine and I would not trade him for anything in the world.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?  Way too many, sorry that's all you get :)

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yup, three of them, one with Mr. Random’s side of the family, one at church, one with my side of the family.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew for all three

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had gestational hypertension (high blood pressure in pregnancy, I heard it so many times that I learned the dr words :), and they tested me twice for preeclampsia. The first time I didn’t have it. The second time we never found out because my water broke the night that they were doing the test. I also had horrible pain in my hips that I couldn’t sleep directly on my side or walk very far (which unfortunately did not go away completely after giving birth). I also was sick or had an infection almost constantly. Pregnancy is super fun (not :) but totally worth it.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? An awesome local hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? A little under 12 from when my water broke to when little man was born. Labor itself from when I was induced was closer to 9 or 10 hours I think.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Mr Random

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mr Random, my mom, a couple nurses, and the dr.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had an epidural, it kinda started wearing off towards the end though

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 15 oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? November 18

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sorry, all you get to know is Little Man

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 16 mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...