Sunday, July 21, 2013

5 Random Questions 1

I hope you enjoyed my blast from the past series, I know I enjoyed reliving all those memories :). But like all good things it had to come to an end. I only wrote so many posts during college and now I have shown you them all. I have liked having a quick easy post to schedule to put up on Sunday so I don't have to think about blogging over the weekend and I can just focus on spending time with my family. So I didn't want to just end the series with nothing to replace it. As I was brainstorming ideas of what my next series would be about I was inspired by one of my blast from the past posts.

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:



1. What is your essential road trip snack? Pudding, Cheeze-its, random yummy snacks that catch my eye when I am at the grocery store buying for vacation.

2. You've been handed 2 free round-trip tickets. Where are you going and who are you taking with you?
Europe, I have always wanted to tour Europe, or Hawaii, one or the other. And of course I am taking Mr. Random. and since Little Man is under 2 and therefore free if he sits on our laps, I may take him, maybe, or possibly not, since they probably wouldn't let me fly right now, and by the time I will be ready to fly he will be over 2.

3. What was your high school jam?
I didn't really have one, I was never super into music, and my siblings were so they always put on the music. If I got to pick I would choose to put on a movie, tv, or a book on tape. I prefer to have a story line in what I am listening to. My favorite song was When Your Spirit Gets To Low by Plus One, but I didn't put it on that often, and I didn't really care for the rest of the cd. Oh, how could I forget, Christmas Music, the one time a year that I would choose music over story. I LOVE Christmas music!

4. Would you rather have a perfect bum or a flawless face?
I think I would choose flawless face, it is more public

5. What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
Well we don't have DVR, but in the spirit of the question, I am ashamed to admit that we watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. The funny thing is that Mr. Random declares it proudly (yes he watches with me, in fact it is actually more like I watch with him). :)



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:
http://www.bekahsbits.blogspot.com/2013/04/20-questions.html



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...