So here we go 5 Random Questions:
1. Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for? I think I might have been after I was in a car accident as a very young child. Since then the only time was when I was giving birth to Little Man.
2. How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller or shorter, or are you just right? 5'7" I think I am just right. I wouldn't want to be shorter, and I had a sister who was an inch or two taller than me and she always got teased about her height so I wouldn't want to be taller.
3. Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out? Generally DIY, I like to save money. Some thing we hire out for like when we had all of the electrical in the house redone, or if the heater/ac has issues. But if we can figure it out and it is worth our time we will do it. I love DIY crafts/art and cooking :)
4. What do you eat for breakfast? It varies, but not a lot/ I like to eat yogurt and fruit, or crackers, occasionally oatmeal or cereal. I love hot breakfast foods like pancakes, bacon, biscuits with gravy, etc but I don't spend that much time on breakfast so we have those things for dinner sometimes
5. What would you do for a living if you didn't need money? I would do what I am doing. I would be a stay at home mom, and I do enjoy blogging. If money were no object I would travel more.
I can't wait to read your answers!