Thursday, August 22, 2013

How to Earn Swagbucks for Free post 2



If you don't have a swagbucks account go here and sign up.

Swagbucks Games 
Another option under Earn is Swagbucks Games. Click on this and go to the game page. On the game page choose a game you want to play. I usually just play the game over and over because it is easier for me to just get it done. Click on play now under the game you chose. Click Play for Free. Wait through the ad (or click play game when it gets highlighted). Click start and play the game. I always play crusher so I play through the first round then lose on the second round so I don't have to keep going. I have also found that if your scores vary to much you do not always get credit for the games. After you are done playing you want to click the <Back to Games button in the top right corner. This is very important, if you click play again you will not get your points. You get 2 points for every two games that you play. You can get up to 10 points from games per day, so if you play 10 games per day you will get 10 points per day. The box saying that you have won 2 swagbucks will pop up after the second game you play. Sometimes swagbucks games malfunctions and stops giving you points when you haven't reached your max. If this happens stop working on it and go back to it later.


Swagbucks TV

Swagbucks TV is another super easy way to earn swagbucks for free. You can get 3 swagbucks for every 10 videos that you watch, up to 75 swagbucks per day (I rarely get anywhere near 75 swagbucks, but I have gotten enough to make it worth it).  I like to play it from the toolbar. I make my working screen smaller and put the swagbucks tv on the side so that I can quickly switch videos when it is time (see pics below to see what I am taking about). You don't have to wait for each video to end, just wait for the SB Meter to go up 10%, then click on the next video.






Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...