I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?
So here we go 5 Random Questions:
1. What’s your favorite sport? I don't have a favorite sport, I am not really into sports. If Ballroom dancing is a sport that is my favorite, both to do and to watch (although I wouldn't spend much time watching it either).
2. Are you a good cook? Yes, I learned well from my mom :)
3. Are you a good artist? I enjoy making art, and my husband enjoys looking at it. I don't think that I am good enough to make a living off of art (which is why I gave up that major in college) but I really enjoy it. Unfortunately I don't have much time for it anymore, but I love it when I do.
4. Are you a good listener? It depends on the situation. In general I try to listen well, but sometimes I am overwhelmed by my own thoughts, or arrogantly thinking that i have to remember a thought because I have to tell it to them, or whatever and I do not listen well.
5. Are you a good public speaker? No, I am really bad at speaking in front of even a smaller group of people I trust. If I don't have to plan something I do better. If I plan in my head to say something then I get really nervous and I don't do a good job of getting it out, or saying everything that I want to say.
I can't wait to read your answers!