Sunday, October 13, 2013

5 Random Questions 13

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:

1. Are you a good actor? I'm ok, I have acted in a few skits like for church and such, but nothing big.

2. Are you a good writer? I think that I'm pretty good at short stuff, like blog posts and children's books. I do not have the patience to focus on one story long enough to write a book, I know because I have tried.


3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? No, and have no desire to, I am very scared of heights


4. Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking? I have been canoeing not kayaking


5. What types of holidays do you prefer? I love any holiday I can sspend with family and relax. Presents are just a side bonus (although I do love the whole present giving and receiving, gifts is one of my love languages. I actually love giving presents as much if not more so than getting them. Unfortunately most of my family does not understand and doesn't realize that when I am giving them a present I am saying that I love them so that takes some of the fun out of it, especially the older we all get)




I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...