Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 Random Questions 21

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Have you ever been famous? No

2. Would you like to be a big celebrity? No, I wouldn't mind this blog becoming well known, but I wouldn't want to be one of those celebrities that are followed everywhere.


3. Would you ever go on Big Brother? I'm not sure what that is, I think its a TV show? If so, then no, I don't want to go on it.


4. How big is your TV? Umm, not huge but bigger than it used to be, I would be fine with smaller but we got this one free. I have no idea what it's number size is.


5. What is your most essential appliance? Probably the oven, no, the fridge, I'm not sure how we would keep the food safe without it. I have plenty of others I wouldn't want to live without but that one I really wouldn't know how to replace in our current culture without huge ice blocks.



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...