Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blast from the Past 15 - Sonnet 1

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From March 2007


Ok, now I have another poem for Creative Writing, let me know what you think.

Sonnet 1 :)
Shall I compare you to a circus clown?
And talk about all the ways you make me smile
Whenever you’re around I never frown
I, knowing that you love me, all the while.
But circus clowns are goofy all the time
And maybe they would never speak at all
Maybe they would always speak in rhyme
With them it is like talking to a wall.
But I know that you will listen to me
And when I ask a question you’ll respond
And with me, yourself, you’ll always be
And of me I can tell you’re very fond.
So like a clown you are, and yet are not
And that is what has got me so besot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...