Thursday, November 22, 2012

What are you Thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

When you give thanks on Thanksgiving who do you give thanks to? I was thinking about this the other day as I was driving down the road seeing and hearing all the advertisements for Thanksgiving. I know exactly who I am giving thanks to. I am giving thanks to God. The vast majority of Americans celebrate Thanksgiving but most of them don't think about God in their daily lives. So who are they giving thanks to? Who else could possibly be responsible for all the good in our lives?

It also got me thinking about everything that I have to be thankful for in my life and I thought that this is as good a time as any to make a list. Making lists of the good things in your life is a good thing to do. They are great because it reminds you of what you have and you can look back at them when you are feeling down and not remembering everything great that you have! So here it is my thankful list.



What am I thankful for?

God
Salvation
Mr. Random
Little Man
All the extended family
Our house
Our cars
All the things we have
Mr. Random's income
That I can stay home with Little Man
That I was capable of having a child
That I could nurse Little Man for a year
That I have time to spend with family
This blog
That I live in America
All the freedom that we have
Our newly painted house
The new floor in the kitchen
Christmas
Christmas Music
Christmas Decorations
Everything that goes with Christmas
Every smile from Little Man
Electricity
My Laptop
Heat
Air Conditioning
Doctors
Books
Faith
A coat
Shoes
Friends
Food
Water
The simple pleasures of life
The Bible
Snow
Sleep


There is a lot more that I am thankful for. This is just a drop in the bucket of blessings that i have received from God, but that list could go on forever so I am going to stop it here.


But enough about me, what are you thankful for?




Linked Up To:
Cornerstone Confessions, Clean & Scentsible, The NY Melrose Family, Serendipity and Spice,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...