For those who are featured get yourself a button!
Most Visited Posts
The Tao of Poop linked up Table Manners of Lesser Primates. I think the name was probably what caught attention :) She writes about rules she wishes she could give to restaurant employees for helping families who are eating out with toddlers.
What Happens at Grandma's linked up More Snakes! More Festival! She is doing a snake festival with her grandkids and this post talks about snake breadsticks (in the picture) and snake paintings.
Favorite Money Saving Post
Your Modern Family linked up How to Become a Stay at Home Mom on One Income. She has lots of great tips that work not only for those wanting to transition to one income but also for anyone who wants to save money.
Favorite Blog Related Post
Family Home and Life linked up Celebrating What I've Learned. In honor of her 2 year blogiversary she offers several tips for blogging that she has found useful in the past couple years.
Favorite Cleaning Post
Krysta Steen linked up Cleaning Tips to Make Your Life Easier. There are some great tips in there that I've never heard of!
Favorite Children's Post
Life With Moore Babies linked up Fake Snow (from Diapers). This looks super fun, and pretty easy, we have tons of diapers :) She even shows how to "melt" the fake snow, super fun!
Favorite Recipe Post
Prudent Pantry linked up Making Almond Milk is Easy. She shows us how to make almond milk, and it does look pretty easy! Almond milk is expensive, so if you know anyone who drinks almond milk regularly you may want to pass this on.
On to the Linky Party!
This week we are going to do an everything linky party. You can link up anything that you have been working on, thinking about, writing about, whatever. Literally any post of yours that you would like to share with my readers link it up!
Oh and if you have a linky party that you would like me to visit please link it up in the Link Up Your Party Here tab above. I love visiting parties and when I have time I go to that tab and visit all the parties that are open at that time.
- You may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. And you may link up as many posts as you like.
- Please follow me in some way. There are several options in the right side bar.
- Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in our various social media outlets.
- This is a family friendly, Christ following blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
- Please add a back link or my button to your blog or post somewhere.
- Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)
- The links are inserted in random order so if you don't see your link it may have entered somewhere in the middle. Please check to be sure that it is not already inserted before you link it up again.