Sunday, December 8, 2013

5 Random Questions 15

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:

1. What’s your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I used to love milk but I am trying to go paleo (which includes dairy free) so besides water (which I love) I like juice and tea, and hot chocolate, and smoothies. I have also tried a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri and that was really yummy. 

2. What’s your favorite TV program? I love the Gilmore Girls, I have watched all 7 seasons probaably somewhere between 15 and 20 times in the 5 years since Mr. Random and I got married (we bought them soon after we got married). I have recently found that I enjoy Switched at Birth. Mr Random and I watch the Bachelor and the Bachelorette (yes Mr Random watches with me and he loves it even more than I do sometimes). I also love Firefly, The 4400, and Smallville. Yes, most of these are older shows. We rarely hook up the TV and watch actual TV, most of the time we watch movies and TV shows on DVD.

3. What’s your favorite boy band? Honestly, I don't have one. I rarely listen to music (Christmas is the one time of year that I put on music instead of listening to a movie or podcast etc.) and I didn't listen to music as a kid/teen either so I can't even name many boy bands :).

4. What’s your favorite girl group? Same as last answer but insert girl group :)

5. What was your last dream about? Ok, this wasn't my last dream, because I can't remember my dream last night, although I do remember it was weird. By the way, side topic, I am the weirdest dreamer, seriously I have super crazy dreams. I once had a dream that my mom was dead  under my bed (in a totally non horror movie way, just a sad I would really miss my mom if she died way). Btw speaking of crazy dreams remind me to tell you about the first dream I had after I gave birth to Little Man 1 it was interesting and I wrote it down so I would remember. Anyways the night before last I remember 2 dreams. One was a nightmare where there was a pack of wolves coming at me and I was trying to protect my kids. The other was an interesting cool dream in which I had a really big kitchen. I mean huge. It was like the size of my current home (we have a tiny less than 1000 sq ft house, but that is huge for a kitchen!) It had like aisles of counters and different stations like a dish washing station, cooking stations etc. The fridge and freezer were each double the size of my current fridge. Like I said super crazy huge. It was a lot of fun to dream about :)


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...