Monday, December 16, 2013

Kidoodle.TV - TV for Kids! Sponsored

I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.


Today I have the privilege of sharing Kidoodle.TV with you. I got to try it out for free and you can too! Make sure you read all the info so you can find out how you can try it for free!



Kiddodle.TV is a revolutionary new screening website just for kids. There are tons of cool features:


  • Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
  • Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents. 
  • Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
  • Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child. 
  • Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service. 
  • Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.

My Experience:

I tried out Kidoodle.TV with Little Man 1. We got signed up and watched a few shows. I had only heard of a few of the shows, but we watched a couple of shows I hadn't heard of and they were pretty cute. I love that Kidoodle.TV has the option to make different profiles for each kid and set controls as to which shows they can and cannot watch. That makes it easier for me to feel comfortable letting him watch a show because I know he won't accidentally wander into a show he shouldn't be watching.


Right now Kidoodle.TV is doing a holiday giveaway. All you have to do is sign up to try Kidoodle.TV for FREE!

  • Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
  • To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!
Check out the Kidoodle.TV Website in your post: https://www.kidoodle.tv/ Follow Kidoodle.TV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KidoodleTV or Twitter: https://twitter.com/kidoodleTV 


I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...