Sunday, April 13, 2014

5 Random Questions 33

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Have you ever sleepwalked? yes, when I was little I sleep walked downstairs and tried to use the couch as a toilet (thankfully my dad stopped me), and this isn't sleep walking but it is a funny sleep story - When I was a freshman in college one night my roommate got up to go to the bathroom and I sat up in my sleep and said "What are you doing?" she said "going to the bathroom" and I said "why?". I didn't remember any of it in the morning. It still makes me laugh to picture it :)

2. Can you build a house of cards? I don't know, I never tried

3. What’s your favorite TV advert? The ones that stand out in my mind are those commercials with the two guy being the computer guys Mac and PC and their funny discussions. I still use a pc so they never convinced me, but I always thought they were funny.

4. Can you play poker? I never learned how to play, I'm sure I could if I learned but I have no idea if I would be any good

5. If your parents hated your partner you currently loved would you ditch him or carry on with him despite the protests?
 If they hated him I would try to talk it out and see what it was they had an objection to and then decide if I could live with it or not, if they just didn't care for him I would probably carry on and see if something specific came up. If nothing specific, just a mismatch of personalities then I would carry on.


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...