Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Busy Day Recipes: 2 ingredient Coconut Chicken

This is my most basic go-to meal. It has 2 main ingredients and then a few optional spices. How much easier can it get than that? I serve it with roasted veggies (recipe coming soon) and if we want baked potatoes or sweet potatoes. Both of which are super easy. In short if I stock the ingredients I can have a meal on the table in 30 minutes made from frozen ingredients and pantry staples!




2 Ingredient Coconut Chicken

Ingredients
Chicken (use enough for each person to have a serving and have some leftovers. I use boneless skinless chicken breasts, but any cut would probably work. Frozen chicken totally works for this, just needs a little longer to cook.)
Coconut oil (use a small dab (~ 1t) on each breast or cut)
Optional: any spices or flavoring you would like (my favorite is lavender and lemon juice)

Directions:
Place chicken in a pan with sides.
Dab coconut oil on top. 
Add any seasonings desired 
Bake until no pink is left in the middle (a higher temperature will make it done quicker, a lower done slower) 
Or if you are making the roasted veggies put in on the bottom rack and put the oven and it will cook while the veggies are broiling.


This recipe is paleo, AIP, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, legume free, soy free, egg free, fish free, shellfish free, nut free, peanut free, sugar free, and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...