Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friday Fascinations 6 - Everything Linky Party - My week

This week we are going to do an everything linky party. You can link up anything that you have been working on, thinking about, writing about, whatever. Literally any post of yours that you would like to share with my readers link it up!

Oh and if you have a linky party that you would like me to visit please link it up in the Places to Party tab above. I love visiting parties and when I have time I go to that tab and visit all the parties that are open at that time.


Sorry this is late. This week has been crazy busy. I promise I will post the features from last week. I just haven't had time to do it yet. Monday was my birthday so I took the day off. It was a wonderful relaxing day of cuddling with my baby, reading, enjoying the beautiful weather, and spending time with my husband. Tuesday, and Thursday I spent working on a photo book trying to get in on a sale. Wednesday was crazy busy running errands. And today I spent all day making and canning pear puree (or sugar free pear sauce) for baby food for Little Man. And today Little Man woke with a 100 degree fever. I feel so bad for him :( So anyways it's been a busy week but I wanted to get this up for you. I don't have time to write out a whole post this time so enjoy this small glimpse into my week.

How has your week been?




Linky Party 

The rules:

  •  For this party you may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. I do not mind links to giveaways or parties as long as you state that it is a giveaway or party in the title. Link up whatever you want just please be honest in the title. I do some themed linky parties sometimes, but this one is a free for all!
  • Please follow me in some way. If you absolutely hate my blog then of course don't follow it, but if you hate it should you really be linking up? (I leave that for you to answer :) There are several ways to follow me offered on the right sidebar.
  • Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in my various social media outlets.
  • This is a family friendly, christian blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
  • Please add a back link or my button to your blog or post somewhere. You can find my buttons on the left sidebar.
  • Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)
Oh and I'd love it if you would take a button!

 




2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...