Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blast from the Past 3 - Random Questions 1

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From October 2006


Random Questions 1


What is up with guys and nicknames?

Why do people think that replacing a letter with * makes it not a cuss word?

Why do people feel the need to limit their vocabulary to using cuss words?

Why do we get scared?

Why do guys like girls?

Why do girls like guys?

Why does popcorn taste better with butter on it?

Why are college professors obsessed with sex?

Why can't I concentrate on textbooks like I do other books?

Why isn't 5 1/2 hours enough sleep?

Why do I facebook when I get bored?

Why do textbooks cost so much?

Why wasn't I born a princess?

Why does my friend have to study more than me and still get a worse grade?

Why do goldfish die the day after you get them?

Well these are my random questions of the day, I'll probably have more later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...