Oh and if you have a linky party that you would like me to visit please link it up in the Places to Party tab above. I love visiting parties and when I have time I go to that tab and visit all the parties that are open at that time.
Today I am going to share with you one of the easiest snacks i have ever made. I found this picture on pinterest and decided to recreate it. I made it for a carry in meal at a friend's house. I chose it because I didn't have a lot of time and I needed something I could make pretty quickly. This fit that bill and it was also super yummy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Unroll crescent rolls
- Spread peanut butter on crescent rolls
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on peanut butter
- Roll up like crescent rolls
- I added a dab of peanut butter and a chocolate chip on top so that people would know they weren't just crescent rolls, this is optional, but it makes them look cute! :)
- Bake according to package directions (You can add a few minutes to the cooking time if it looks like they need it)
That's it. How easy is that? And these are super yummy! They are great for making ahead and serving later. They are yummy warm, but they are even better the next day. I tried these warm and later that day and the next few days and they were great each time!
Here are some pictures of the process:
This is what they look like on the inside
- For this party you may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. I do not mind links to giveaways or parties as long as you state that it is a giveaway or party in the title. Link up whatever you want just please be honest in the title. I do some themed linky parties sometimes, but this one is a free for all!
- Please follow me in some way. If you absolutely hate my blog then of course don't follow it, but if you hate it should you really be linking up? (I leave that for you to answer :) There are several ways to follow me offered on the right sidebar.
- Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in my various social media outlets.
- This is a family friendly, christian blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
- Please add a back link or my button to your blog or post somewhere. You can find my buttons on the left sidebar.
- Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)