Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Mr. Random! I love you and Little Man loves you! You are the most wonderful husband and father! I love you so much!

We had a nice day today with spending time with family. We had church and then lunch and games with the Mr. Random's family. Then we popped over to see my father, play a few games and eat some ice cream. Now we are relaxing at home.

Little Man wore this shirt today. I thought it was very appropriate :)


Mr. Random's Father's Day Present was 2 glass storage containers (they will be great for him to take food to work and microwave it) and a nice 8x10 picture of him and Little Man together for him to take to work.


Happy Father's Day Mr Random! We love you!!!!

How was your Father's Day? What did you do for your husband or father?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...