Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blast from the Past 34 - I am transfering colleges

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From June 2007

I am transfering colleges


Hey everyone!
I just wanted to make an official announcement to whoever actually reads these things that I am going to be transfering colleges. I decided not to attend [the college I was going to] next fall mainly because I can not afford it and I really don't want to take out any more loans. and because I have decided to major in Early Childhood Education and [that college]  does not offer that major. For a while I was trying to decide between [a local college in my home town] and Sullivan University in Louisville, Kentucky. Well I have finally made a decision and I will, if everything goes according to plan, be attending Sullivan University this fall starting at the end of September. It is not absolutely for certain, I still have to apply, and visit, and make sure that finances will work (preliminary research says that they should), but I am pretty certain that it will all fall into place, and if it doesn't then I will know that God is closing that door. Sullivan has an awesome Early Childhood Education program, and I am really excited about the possibility of attending there. So anyways, yup, that is what I have to say. [first college] people, I will miss you, but hopefully I will still be able to visit a few times because my sister will be attending [first college] this fall, so maybe I will see some of you again, If not I hope you all have a great year and God blesses you throughout your life. Everyone else, I will be back about 5 times a year (I will be gone 1.5 years at least, including during the summer) and I hope to see you guys then!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...