Thursday, May 9, 2013

Calling all Bloggers and Writers!



Hi All!

As you should know by now, Mr. Random and I are expecting our second Little Man at the end of August. I would love to take some time off of blogging for a little while after he arrives. A sort of maternity leave from blogging. I imagine it will take a little while to settle into our new normal.

So I am looking for bloggers and writers who would be interested in writing a guest post for my blog. I know it is a little early to be posting this (the guest posts won't go up until the end of August or later) but I wanted to give people plenty of time to write a post and get it to me.

So if you would be willing to help me out this way please email me at domesticrandomness@hotmail.com to let me know. I won't need the post right away, but it would be nice to know how many posts I can expect. I will send out a reminder email in a couple months.

Thank you so much for being willing to help me out!


Linked Up To:
The Frugal Girls, The Thriftiness Miss, The Foley Fam, Fun-a-Day!, Blissful and Domestic, While He Was Napping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...