Sunday, February 23, 2014

5 Random Questions 26

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?




So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. What’s the longest you've gone without sleep? 28 hours and it was horrible 

2. What’s the tallest building you've ever been up? the Taibei 101, at the time it was the 2nd tallest building in the world I think

3. Do you have any scars? yes, several.A few notable ones -  I have one on my head just behind my hairline from when we were in a car accident when I was little. One on the back of my ankle from when I stepped through a window (I was climbing a junk pile I wasn't supposed to be on). Two on my hand just above my wrist from burning myself on the oven.

4. Do you like marmite? I don't even know what that is, if anyone knows tell me what it is!

5. Did you ever win any sportsday events? I'm not sure what sportsday is, but probably not, I am not one who usually wins at sporting events


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...