Sunday, March 2, 2014

5 Random Questions 27

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be several things, the out of home job I wanted the longest was Art Teacher, the one I always wanted was stay at home mom, the one I went to school for for Day Care Teacher / Nanny

2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? hmm, I don't know, I guess I would lose some weight, but if I didn't lose weight I wouldn't be unhappy with myself


3. What’s the longest you've ever grown your hair? When I was little I had it down to the middle of my back


4. Are you scared of flying?
 yes, but I enjoy it anyways


5. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I would trade looks for intelligence, the looks are going to fade anyways



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...