Sunday, March 16, 2014

5 Random Questions 29

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? What choices do you wish you had never made?

2. Do you hold grudges? I try not to, I do sometimes but I work at letting them go

3. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create? A dolphin cat, no, an animal that can take care of itself, no work needed by me that produces eggs and delicious meat

4 Do you decorate the outside of your house for christmas? not usually, we put up a few lights around the porch this year, but only had them on a few times, and i have no idea if we will ever take them down.

5. Can you solve sudoko puzzles? the easy level ones, yes, maybe some others, I just don't have time to try. When I had time to try I enjoyed doing the fun shaped ones or alphabet ones


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...