Sunday, July 1, 2012

Legal Stuff is Coming

Please bear with me. I am trying to clean up my header tabs so I am posting them all under one tab labeled legal stuff. The only way that I know how to do this is to publish them as posts and then link them to the page. So there will be a lot of boring posts coming up. Please feel free to ignore them and skim down to the previous posts which I hope are way less boring :) If you are interested in the legal stuff please feel free to read it now or look for it on the legal stuff pages. If you need to make your own legal pages and don't know how here are websites that will generate them for you. Serendipity and Spice wrote and awesome post about Legal Stuff and gives links to such sites that is where I got my legal pages (so yes I can vouch for her links).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...