Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I got an award for this blog this week! Hilda from From Overwhelmed to Organized has given me the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you Hilda! I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing different areas in your home transform into tidy organized spaces. It is so encouraging! And I too wondered if they were two separate awards until I read that you had looked into it :)

So the way this award works is that the receivers must:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
  • Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

So here it is!


7 Things About Me:
  1. I don't really care for chocolate (Yes I am a woman and I did just say that). Although to be clear I don't care for plain chocolate, I love brownies, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, snickers bars, and much more!
  2.  I love doing almost anything creative. I love to make crafts, paint, crochet, sew, cook, dance, play with children, etc.
  3. For some reason even though it is creative I can't seem to get into music. I prefer to listen to movies and tv shows while I am working and I don't have the discipline to learn a musical instrument. I do like to sing though.
  4. My favorite artistic medium is Ceramics. It is my dream to someday own a kiln and possibly a wheel of my own so that I can work on ceramics again. Unfortunately it is the most expensive and space consuming medium, but it is so relaxing and fun for me, I really want the chance to do it again. 
  5. I absolutely love being a mother. I have wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember and it is just as amazing, if not more so, than I ever thought it would be. I am so thankful for my Little Man and all the blessings he brings to my life!
  6. I have a huge family. My dad's side kinda reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding (minus the Greek part) and my mom's side is not tiny either. Both sides of the family are really close and anytime we get together it is always a lot of fun!
  7. I was home schooled for one year in eighth grade. My husband was home schooled all the way through high school. (We actually met at a home school event during the year I was home schooled) Because of my bad experiences in public school and my husband's good experiences in home school   we both agree that we would like to home school our children.

15 Blogs I Admire (in no particular order)
  1. The Frugal Girls
  2. Cornerstone Confessions
  3. Living It! 
  4. Serendipity and Spice
  5. Clean & Scentsible
  6. Uncommon
  7. My Favorite Finds
  8. Naptime Crafters
  9. Blissful and Domestic
  10. My Blessed Life 
  11. Bent On Better Lunches
  12. Six Sisters Stuff
  13. White Lights on Wednesdays
  14. Create.Craft.Love.
  15. Five Little Chefs

    All of these blogs are great and I definitely recommend checking them out!

    Thanks again to Hilda for giving me this award! I am very honored to be recognized in this way!


    12 comments:

    1. Congratulations on your award and thank-you so much for passing it down to me!! I can't believe that you don't like chocolate - I guess your Nutella brownies will redeem you though! lol! Have a great weekend! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! And you deserve it, I love your blog!
        I know, everyone is always surprised when I tell them I don't like chocolate, but it means that I find fabulous recipes to get in the required female chocolate craving :)

        Delete
    2. Congrats again! It's fun getting to know details about bloggers that may not come out in "regular" blog posts. Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much! You are just too kind! Enjoy your weekend!

      Take care,

      Bonnie and Trish

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the award! And Congratulations on your awards! Stopping by to thank you for joining in on the Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're welcome! and Thanks! I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog!

        Delete
    5. Congrats on the awards....and thanks so much for passing it on to me. :) once things settle down a little I will take the time to pass it on too. I too don't really care for plain chocolate....but brownies, turtles, butterfingers, etc,....yes please!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I look forward to seeing your post! And good to know that I am not the only woman who doesn't care for chocolate :)

        Delete
    6. Thank you for the Award! It's my first one !

      ReplyDelete

    I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...