Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quick and Easy Lasagne

Do you love lasagne? Do you wish it was easier to make so you could have it more often? Do you wish that you could decide at 4 that you would like to have lasagne tonight and have it on the table by 5:30? If so then I have the perfect recipe for you! I love lasagne and I have a great recipe that is super easy to make it. And yes the last question was an actual occurrence. A couple weeks ago I decided at 4 that I wanted lasagne for diner. We had to leave for something at 6 so we needed to be done eating by then. I had this whipped up and ready to eat by 5:30! That's how easy this recipe is. The baking takes the most time (especially if you use prebrowned meat!) so you can work on other things while it is cooking. Would you like to give it a try? Here you go.


Quick and Easy Lasagne

Ingredients:

  • 1 box lasagne noodles
  • 1 lb ground beef or sausage (I use ground beef, I just prefer the flavor. And of course I use my prebrowned meat)
  • Spagetti Sauce
  • 1 carton cottage cheese
  • 1T parsley
  • 1T oregano
  • 1/4 c parmesan cheese
  • 8-16 oz mozzarella cheese

Directions:

  1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Cook noodles according to package instructions
  3. Brown and drain meat (or thaw frozen prebrowned meat) add spagetti sauce
  4. Mix cottage cheese, parsley, oregano, and parmesan cheese
  5. Spread 1/5 sauce mixture in bottom of big casserole pan
  6. Top with (layered)  1/4 box of noodles, 1/5 sauce mixture 1/4 cottage cheese mixture , 1/4 bag mozzarella cheese.
  7. Repeat 3 more times times.
  8. Cover with aluminum foil and Bake for 30 miutes
  9. Take off alumium foil and bake for 15 minutes
  10. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes
Verdict:
Love this recipe. So yummy and so easy! You can serve it with garlic bread (brush some butter on any kind of bread you have, sprinkle on garlic and salt, bake for a few minutes at 350) This is also a great freezer meal because it is even better if you let it sit for a while and let the flavors combine. I always make a big pan of it and we eat it for several days If we have extra I freeze a couple of portions for easy meals later.





Linking up to:
Nap Time Crafters, While He Was Napping, Cornerstone Confessions, A Pinch of Joy, Addicted to Recipes, My Favorite Finds,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...