Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! I hope that you all had a wonderful day celebrating the independence of our country. We had a nice holiday spending time with family. We also had the quietest 4th of July that we have ever had. We are in a drought ad there is a burn ban going on, so no one was allowed to set off fireworks. Usually this is the noisiest week of the year, but this year it was nice ad quiet. I am kinda glad because this is our first 4th of July with Little Man and it was nice not to have fireworks disturbing his sleep, but I kinda missed seeing fireworks. The fireworks in the picture are from a couple years ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...