So the way this award works is that the receivers must:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So here it is!
7 Things About Me:
- I don't really care for chocolate (Yes I am a woman and I did just say that). Although to be clear I don't care for plain chocolate, I love brownies, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, snickers bars, and much more!
- I love doing almost anything creative. I love to make crafts, paint, crochet, sew, cook, dance, play with children, etc.
- For some reason even though it is creative I can't seem to get into music. I prefer to listen to movies and tv shows while I am working and I don't have the discipline to learn a musical instrument. I do like to sing though.
- My favorite artistic medium is Ceramics. It is my dream to someday own a kiln and possibly a wheel of my own so that I can work on ceramics again. Unfortunately it is the most expensive and space consuming medium, but it is so relaxing and fun for me, I really want the chance to do it again.
- I absolutely love being a mother. I have wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember and it is just as amazing, if not more so, than I ever thought it would be. I am so thankful for my Little Man and all the blessings he brings to my life!
- I have a huge family. My dad's side kinda reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding (minus the Greek part) and my mom's side is not tiny either. Both sides of the family are really close and anytime we get together it is always a lot of fun!
- I was home schooled for one year in eighth grade. My husband was home schooled all the way through high school. (We actually met at a home school event during the year I was home schooled) Because of my bad experiences in public school and my husband's good experiences in home school we both agree that we would like to home school our children.
15 Blogs I Admire (in no particular order)
- The Frugal Girls
- Cornerstone Confessions
- Living It!
- Serendipity and Spice
- Clean & Scentsible
- My Favorite Finds
- Naptime Crafters
- Blissful and Domestic
- My Blessed Life
- Bent On Better Lunches
- Six Sisters Stuff
- White Lights on Wednesdays
- Five Little Chefs
All of these blogs are great and I definitely recommend checking them out!
Thanks again to Hilda for giving me this award! I am very honored to be recognized in this way!