Quick and Easy Lasagne
- 1 box lasagne noodles
- 1 lb ground beef or sausage (I use ground beef, I just prefer the flavor. And of course I use my prebrowned meat)
- Spagetti Sauce
- 1 carton cottage cheese
- 1T parsley
- 1T oregano
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 8-16 oz mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook noodles according to package instructions
- Brown and drain meat (or thaw frozen prebrowned meat) add spagetti sauce
- Mix cottage cheese, parsley, oregano, and parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/5 sauce mixture in bottom of big casserole pan
- Top with (layered) 1/4 box of noodles, 1/5 sauce mixture 1/4 cottage cheese mixture , 1/4 bag mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat 3 more times times.
- Cover with aluminum foil and Bake for 30 miutes
- Take off alumium foil and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes
Love this recipe. So yummy and so easy! You can serve it with garlic bread (brush some butter on any kind of bread you have, sprinkle on garlic and salt, bake for a few minutes at 350) This is also a great freezer meal because it is even better if you let it sit for a while and let the flavors combine. I always make a big pan of it and we eat it for several days If we have extra I freeze a couple of portions for easy meals later.
Linking up to:
Nap Time Crafters, While He Was Napping, Cornerstone Confessions, A Pinch of Joy, Addicted to Recipes, My Favorite Finds,